Monday 25 June 2018

Jonny 4 higher graffiti artist

I chose Johnny 4 higher because of his fantastic graffiti artwork that’s been displayed around the world.
When I was searching information about Johnny 4 higher I was trying to find the key information about why he chose to be a graffiti artist and summarise the information in my own words.

Why? I picked Johnny 4 higher because of his amazing maori art. He is able to complete a mural in one day.

Where? His graffiti art is all around the whole world and across New Zealand.



1 comment:

  1. Hi CJ
    I am Poppy from Pompallier Catholic school I really enjoyed reading your post on Jonny4higher it was really interesting. I did not know that his work was displayed all over NZ!I had better keep an eye out on his graffiti work too. What you could work on next time is putting a question at the end but other than that great job!
    Poppy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.