Monday 11 June 2018

2018 Profile



My name is CJ and I live in a family of three. I go to Matawai School and I am in room 4. I’ve got a brilliant teacher.
I am becoming more confident in my learning. I have started enjoying reading and have read more books in the last year than I ever have before. I am working hard on knowing all my times tables in math. I am really proud of my writing this year.
I want to share my learning with my mum and dad by sharing my blog. I am looking forward to achieving all of my learning goals this year.

3 comments:

  1. great work i really like the jonny for higher i wish i could draw like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora, I am Georgie from Makauri School.
    I really liked how you explained everything about your goals. I hope you achieve all of your goals.
    I learnt that you have started to really enjoy reading books. And that you have read more books than last year.
    Maybe you could explain abit more about yourself.
    If you would like to see my learning visit my blog here

    Mā te wā
    Georgie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Georgie for replying on my blog

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.